Supplier (B) Membership payment options
When paying for your Supplier (B) membership, you have the following options:
Payment by credit/debit card (WorldPay) online via our website (this is the recommended and quickest option). If you choose to pay online, you will be taken to the secure server for your chosen payment provider to make your payment by card.
Payment by bank transfer (BACS). BACS is an electronic system to make payments directly from one bank account to another. You can go to the bank with an invoice sent from Sedex to make the payment.
- Please note that VAT is only charged for UK-based companies.
- The total shown on the invoice should be the total amount received by Sedex after all bank charges have been deducted.
- If the payment received is above the total amount due in the invoice, your paid-for membership period will be extended (pro-rata) in line with the additional credit and will be longer than that detailed on your invoice.
- If the payment received is below the total amount due in the invoice, your paid-for membership period will be set (pro-rata) in line with the amount you have paid, which will be less that the membership period detailed on your invoice.
- Please review your company and payment information before you proceed to complete the transaction. If your company details need to be changed please ensure these changes are made before the payment is completed.
You should be able to download your VAT/pro-forma invoice from your Sedex Advance account. This allows you to print it and/or save it depending on your requirements.