Register to vote in the Sedex Board elections
The Sedex Board elections will be held at the Sedex Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 27th March 2019 in London.
The Sedex Member Directors sit on the Sedex Board and represent the interests of our members at Board meetings and help influence the strategic planning and decision-making to help Sedex achieve our goals. All Sedex Members are eligible to cast one vote for candidates standing for their membership category. To participate in the vote, please register your voting details.
- Each Sedex member company is required to nominate one authorised person to vote on behalf of their member company.
- Your company is permitted to cast one vote only.
- To participate in the vote, you are required to register your voting details. Once you have registered, you will receive your voting instructions by 4th February 2019. The vote will take place at the Annual General Meeting 2019.
The Sedex Annual General Meeting
Sedex’s 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place during the Sedex Conference 2019.
Date: Wednesday 27th March 2019 | 01:00pm – 02:00pm (GMT)
Venue: Grand Connaught Rooms, 61 – 65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA, UK
All members are welcome and we encourage you to attend the Annual General Meeting. For those of you who cannot attend, the Annual General Meeting will, for the first time be broadcast live.
In accordance with the Sedex Articles of Association, we are holding elections for two vacant Member Director positions, which are currently open for nominations:
- Sedex Buyer/Supplier (A/B) Member Director
- Sedex Supplier (B) Member Director
Members can vote for candidates in their membership category. We would like to invite Buyer/Supplier (AB) Members and Supplier (B) Members to register to vote in the upcoming Board elections. Find out more about becoming a Sedex Member Director here.