Sedex Conference 2019
The Sedex Conference is the UK’s largest responsible sourcing conference which brings together over 700 business leaders, CEOs, practitioners and government representatives.
This year we explore the theme “From outputs to outcomes – Raising the bar in responsible sourcing”. Throughout the two days we will inspire you to be a leader in responsible sourcing and overcome the biggest industry challenges. We demonstrate best practice to implement practical solutions using the power of data, collaboration, guidance and legislation, showing you how to:
- Really understand what is happening in your supply chain
- Prioritise resources and remediate issues
- Measure change and show improvement in supply chain issues
- How business can identify modern slavery and address forced labour
- How business can take a gender and human rights approach to supply chain issues.
Many thanks for registering for the Sedex Annual Conference 2019, we look forward to seeing you there. Please ensure you have your e-ticket ready for morning registration on both conference days.
The Conference Venue
We look forward to welcoming you to London on Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th March for the next Sedex Conference. This will be held at The Grand Connaught Rooms in central London.
Download the 2018 Conference SummaryClick Here