Sedex Conference 2018
The Sedex Annual Conference is our largest annual gathering, bringing together hundreds of businesses from across the globe to meet face-to-face, share ideas and learn about the issues that matter to every responsible business.
We are excited to announce that the Sedex Annual Conference 2018 will be held at the iconic Grade II listed venue ‘The Brewery’, located in the centre of London’s financial district on the 13th – 14th March 2018.
Our host will be Martine Croxall, the respected international BBC news presenter and journalist.
This year’s theme is “Impact through Leadership. Defining ‘Beyond Compliance’ in Responsible Sourcing.”
We will explore how organisations can take an active role in going above and beyond the minimum ethical requirements, to become leaders in the field of supply chain sustainability. The conference will address different definitions of ‘beyond compliance’, and what actions businesses can take to gain the most positive impact throughout their responsible sourcing journey.
13th March: Conference Day 1
Registration from 9.30am – 10.00am
Programme from 10.00am – 5.30pm
Drinks reception from 5.30pm-6.30pm
VIP Dinner & Awards from 7pm – 10.00pm (for dinner & awards ticket holders only)
14th March: Conference Day 2
Coffee 9.00am – 9.30am
Programme from 9.30am – 5.00pm
Conference closes 5.30pm
2018’s largest responsible sourcing conference will feature:
- Martine Croxall, our host, a world renowned BBC news presenter and journalist
- An international audience from 43 different countries
- Over 650 delegates, including global brands and sustainability leaders
- A live online broadcast to members in 150 countries
- World class speakers
- Award winning central London venue
- Sessions to drive action on sustainable supply chains
- Exhibitors from across the responsible supply chain services industry
- Drinks reception, VIP three course dinner and Awards tickets available so you can network with your peers
There are a number of sponsorship packages available to vendors, from sponsored breakout sessions, to the dinner & awards, drinks reception, and live broadcast. To enquire about these opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org