Sedex Conference 2017
The Sedex Conference, held 5-6th April 2017, is our largest annual gathering, bringing together hundreds of Sedex members from across the globe to meet face-to-face, share ideas and learn about the issues that matter to every responsible business.
This year we were excited to return to the prestigious QEII Conference Centre in the heart of London’s Westminster.
5th April: 1.00pm – 5.00pm (view agenda)
Sedex VIP Networking Dinner: 5th April, 6.30pm – 10.00pm (more information)
6th April: 9.00am – 5.00pm (view agenda)
Continuous improvement, in practice
Continuous improvement is a commonly used phrase, but what does it really mean in practice? With expert insight from over 30 speakers, the Sedex Conference 2017 will delve into all areas of supply chain sustainability to uncover what ongoing development and improvement looks like and how you can take action in your business.
Topics to be addressed:
- Forced Labour
- Purchasing Practices
- Changing business practices: guidance or legislation?
- Selling sustainability into the boardroom agenda
- Environmental impacts
- Responsible recruitment
- Unlocking worker voice using technology
- Plus more…
Click here to view the agenda.
The conference will offer inspiration, insight and practical advice in the form of:
- Plenary sessions – hear from leaders in the field with high-level and cross-sector overviews of key topics
- Master-classes – learn from subject experts and companies which have successfully addressed a key issue
- Workshops – find out what’s new at Sedex and in the latest version of SMETA
- Spotlight talks – be inspired and uplifted in just 20 minutes with our short and to-the-point spotlight talks
- Networking – extensive networking opportunities allow you make new contacts and deepen existing relationships