Sedex Awards 2018
We are excited to announce the Sedex Awards 2018, which celebrate the fantastic work done by Sedex members worldwide. Applications for these awards are now open!
The Sedex awards are a chance to highlight the important and sustainable work our members have carried out across a range of different industries. If you believe your organisation has showcased continuous improvement and created positive impact on the supply chain, people or the environment, then you could be the recipients of one of Sedex’s distinguished awards.
Showcase your efforts
Highlight the great work that your business is doing, throughout the Sedex member network and beyond. Enter now to have the opportunity to:
- Present your project or programme during the Sedex Conference 2018
- Have your project profiled on the Sedex website
- Be featured in the Sedex newsletter and emails, which go out to over 125,000 subscribers globally
- Have a case study written on your business and why you won the award, which will be promoted throughout the Sedex community
- Be included in our media outreach celebrating the award winners
- Receive a special Sedex Awards trophy
- Raise awareness of your business across the global Sedex community
The Award Categories
This year, there are four award categories, each open to a different type of Sedex member:
Best Example of Continuous Improvement (Buyer (A) and Buyer/Supplier (AB) members):
Examples of how a positive impact has been made within the supply chain through a project or programme of continuous improvement.
Best Collaborative Effort (Buyer/Supplier (AB) and Supplier (B) members):
Examples of how a supplier has used collaboration or partnership with customers, suppliers or other stakeholders to improve working conditions or to solve a responsible sourcing challenge.
Most Innovative New Programme (Service Providers):
Examples of how an innovative supply chain monitoring, capacity building or worker engagement programme has helped support positive impact or continuous improvement within the supply chain.
Best New Programme Implemented (Buyer (A), Buyer/Supplier (AB) and Supplier (B) members):
Examples of how members at any stage of their responsible sourcing journey have successfully implemented a new programme.
How the Sedex Awards work
- After the closing date of 26th January 2018, the Sedex team will review all submissions before creating a shortlist of the top three entries per category
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Sedex Conference 2018
- A small panel of experts (non-Sedex members) will review the shortlist and select one winner per category
- The award ceremony will take place on 13th March 2018 at the Sedex Conference 2018 during the Networking Dinner, when the winner of each category will be presented with a trophy
Last year’s winners
Best example of continuous improvement (Buyer (A) and Buyer/Supplier (AB) members): M&S (UK) – M&S Food How We Do Business Sustainability Framework.
Best collaborative effort (Buyer/Supplier (AB) and Supplier (B) members): AMC Group (Spain) – The Juice CSR Platform.
Most innovative new programme (service providers): ELEVATE (UK) in collaboration with EICC – Workplace of Choice Programme.