Sedex Australia Conference 2019
Beyond compliance: making a true impact on your supply chain
We are delighted to announce the Sedex Australia Conference will take place Melbourne on 31 October. Join us for a full day of interactive content suitable for organisations at all stages of their sustainability journey. Receive practical insights from leaders and industry professionals through keynotes, interactive seminars and networking sessions.
You can apply to attend at the bottom of the page.
The conference will focus on several key responsible sourcing themes, providing practical insights relevant to organisations at any stage of their responsible sourcing journey.
- Sedex – platform and organisational updates
- Going beyond compliance to make a true impact in your supply chain
- Human Rights and Modern Day Slavery
- Addressing Forced Labour and Responsible Recruitment
- Making Sustainable Development Goals business goals
- Changing approach from risk management to Impact
- Trust and transparency – Whistle-blowers and worker voice
- Data driven – the future of supply chains
- Better for everyone – using buyer supplier collaboration to drive impactPlenary sessions by thought leaders and industry practitioners
Apply to attend.
If you have any questions please contact Alexander Walrut, Head of Office, Australia.
We look forward to seeing you there!