Sedex Australia Conference 2017
Responsible Sourcing Conference 2017 | KPMG Sydney
Date: 25th May 2017 – 08.30am – 5:00pm AEST
Venue: Level 38, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
In conjunction with Sedex, KPMG is delighted to host the first Responsible Sourcing Conference in Australia of its kind.
The Responsible Sourcing Conference 2017 will bring together Sedex members and business leaders to meet face-to-face, share ideas and learn about the issues that matter to every responsible business, in Australia and beyond.
Places at Australia’s biggest responsible sourcing event have been in high demand, with a fantastic line-up of speakers and global brands already confirmed as attending.
Debating the topics that matter to every sustainable business
We have a packed agenda on offer at the Responsible Sourcing Conference 2017. Key questions to be debated and discussed on the day include:
- How can we demystify responsible sourcing?
- What challenges do Australian businesses face in responsible sourcing – and how do these compare to the rest of the world?
- What are the key human rights issues that sustainable businesses need to be aware of?
- What does effective supplier engagement look like?
- What is the future of auditing – are there better solutions to affect sustainable change?
Join us to hear from Sedex members and industry leaders on these topics and more.
- Hear from high-profile, world class speakers
- Receive practical advice from leaders in the field
- Network with peers from across the globe
- Gain fresh perspectives on industry issues and trends
- Share your knowledge in interactive workshops