Enter the Sedex Responsible Business Awards 2020!
The Sedex Responsible Business Awards is returning for its fourth year, celebrating best practice examples of responsible sourcing.
The Sedex Responsible Business Awards shine a spotlight on responsible sourcing programmes and broader sustainability initiatives, recognising those organisations going above and beyond.
When: Wednesday 18 March 2020
Where: The Brewery, London
Entry deadline: 17 January
The Sedex Responsible Business Awards take place after the Sedex Europe Conference 2020, starting with a drink reception at 6pm.
If you have a success story to share, enter now!
Showcase your business
Entering the Sedex Awards 2020 provides potential opportunities to showcase your business:
- Have your project profiled on the Sedex website
- Be featured in the Sedex newsletter and emails
- Be included in media outreach celebrating the award winners
- Receive a Sedex Awards trophy
- Raise awareness of your business across the global Sedex community
The categories are…
- Best Health/Safety Labour Programme (buyers) – Buyer members who have successfully implemented a programme related to health and safety and/or labour practices.
- Best Health/Safety Labour Programme (suppliers) – Supplier members who have successfully implemented a programme related to health and safety and/or labour practices.
- Best Environmental Sustainability Programme (buyers) – Showcases examples of how members have implemented programmes to protect their workers or their surroundings and improve environmental issues.
- Best Environmental Sustainability Programme (suppliers) – Showcases examples of how members have implemented programmes to protect their workers or their surroundings and improve environmental issues
- Best Collaborative Effort (open to buyers, suppliers and auditors) – Members collaborating with customers, suppliers or other stakeholders to improve working conditions or to solve a responsible sourcing challenge.
Mark Driscoll, Founder and Director, Tasting the Future
Svetlana Yarovikova, Senior Risk Manager, Carlsberg
Jermyn Brooks, Chair, Business Advisory Board, Transparency International
To help you prepare your own entry, we asked Awards judge Mark Driscoll what he’s looking for in an award-winning entry.
In 2019, four Sedex members from diverse backgrounds took home awards to recognise their contribution to responsible business. Meet the winners of last year’s Sedex Responsible Business Awards.
The Sedex Awards 2020 will be judged by an external panel of industry leaders. You can nominate your company online using our online form below.
If you would like to enter your business, but are concerned about travel to London, Sedex may be able to make a financial contribution to your travel to London for the Awards. Please download and complete our Sedex Awards 2020 – International Travel Form (.doc) to see if you are elligible.
Good luck, and we look forward to reading your submission.
The Awards will be taking place at The Brewery, London, on 18 March 2020, following our London conference.