Supplier Member Renewal Service
The Sedex Supplier Member Renewal Service enables an efficient and effective way to ensure your suppliers and their data are continually up to date in your database.
The transparency of your supply chain decreases when your suppliers’ accounts lapse. Suppliers may be unclear about the requirement for membership renewal, leading to incomplete data for your organisation. This affects the integrity of your supply chain data analysis, reducing control of risk management and impacting your business performance. However, chasing your suppliers to renew their accounts is time-consuming and costly.
The Sedex Supplier Member Renewal Service overcomes the challenges arising from lapsed accounts. Our professional, multi-lingual team will engage directly with your suppliers and support them to complete the renewal process. This allows you to focus resources on other important aspects of your business.
- The ability to run comprehensive reports identifying lapsed suppliers and where they are located.
- Increased transparency of your suppliers’ ethical audit data, providing an overview of risk areas in your supply chain.
- Suppliers will receive specialised guidance from the Sedex team, making the renewal process easier, and motivating them to make continuous improvements.
- Saves you time and cost chasing suppliers up one by one.
- Enables you to expand your ethical trade programme to all your suppliers and promote corporate social responsibility throughout your supply chain.
How to implement the programme
- Sedex reviews contact details for your suppliers, ensuring registered email addresses are valid for our auto-renewal notification.
- We run a report to identify lapsed suppliers and review with you.
- Sedex contacts lapsed suppliers on your behalf, and emphasise the importance of continued auditing.
- We step the supplier through the renewal process.
- Sedex provides you with weekly updates about communications with suppliers.
- We provide you with a final report about your supplier membership.
To find out more about this service please contact your account manager. If you’re not yet a Sedex member and would like to find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)203 893 8318.