CEO Recruitment Update
Following the departure of our former Chief Executive Officer earlier this year, we are delighted to update you on the process that we are undertaking to appoint our new CEO. The Nominations Committee made up of Elected Member Directors have engaged an international recruitment firm, Saxton Bampfylde, who will be conducting a global search on our behalf.
Over the past 15 years, Sedex has been at the forefront of enabling a truly global membership of leading manufacturers, retailers, banking and services to create and maintain sustainable and responsible supply chains.
Our mission has remained constant – to allow responsible sourcing data to be exchanged efficiently and effectively, enabling members to make decisions that have positive impact. We also have an important role in convening stakeholders from many different sectors to collaborate and share our mission.
If you have the vision, values, ambition and skills to help lead the ongoing success and development of SedexApply Here
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, in conjunction with the Board, the development of Sedex’s strategic and commercial direction to ensure its sustainable future
- Developing an industry wide collaborative approach with members, NGOs, charities, and customers. Being the face and conscience of Sedex, to ensure that the business can operate openly and with a clear mandate
- Maintain awareness of the operating environment including global legislative developments, social labour, environment, health and safety and ethical markets and technology trends likely to affect demand and opportunities for service development.
- Ensure with the CFO/COO a critical eye is maintained on financial stability, and solutions or improvements are regularly devised and maintained
- Act as the outward face of Sedex within the Membership to influence and shape relevant policy and debate
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission