Briefing | Modern Day Slavery
This briefing explores the risks of human trafficking with a specific focus on forced labour in global supply chains.
- Terms and definitions
- Indicators of forced labour and factors that increase workers’ vulnerability to labour exploitation
- Insight into how workers are affected
- Spotlight on migrant workers & labour brokers
- Challenges in current due diligence efforts
- Recommendations on what businesses can do
This report offers a generalised introduction into the challenging issues of human trafficking and forced labour.