In October, one of our licensed trainers will be delivering Sedex training in the Philippines.
The training will be delivered in ENGLISH by Czarmy Morelos and is specifically designed for B Members who are new users of Sedex.
This session offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively.
This 4-hour session covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
Online – 2 October 2012 – 13:00 to 17:00
For alternative dates, please contact the trainer.
The training costs 150GBP per delegate per session.
For further information or to book a place, please contact Czarmy Morelos on [email protected].