On 29 August 2013, one of our licensed trainers will be delivering Sedex B Member training in Spanish by webinar.
The training will be delivered by Cicloambiente and is specifically designed for B Members who are new users of Sedex.
This session offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively.
This 4-hour session covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
29 August 2013, 10:00 AM (Chilean time GMT-4)
The training costs $170 US Dollars per delegate per session.
For further information, or to book a place, please contact Jose Manuel Melero at +56 2 22318251 e-mail [email protected]