On 20 May 2013, one of our licensed trainers will be delivering Sedex training in Indonesia.
The training will be delivered by Biz Excellence Systems and is specifically designed for B Members who are new users of Sedex.
This session offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively. It will also discuss the different Sedex Membership Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) requirements.
This 7-hour session covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
- SMETA requirements
Jakarta, Indonesia – 20 May 2013
The training costs MYR900.00 (USD300) per delegate per session.