Sustainable Supply Chains and Collaboration
The Sedex China Conference 2016 will bring together hundreds of leaders in responsible sourcing for discussion, insight, networking and practical advice – all under the theme of sustainable supply chains and collaboration. Tickets are on sale now – book yours to secure your place at the Sedex China responsible supply chain conference in 2016. FIND OUT MORE
Date: 23-24 June, 2016
Venue: Renaissance Shanghai Putuo Hotel | 50 Tong, Chuan Road, Shanghai, CHINA
Day 1: Sedex China Responsible Supply Chain Conference
Day 2: Sedex Advance System Training + CSR training (only open for Sedex buyer and supplier members)
Simultaneous interpretation service will be only available on 23th June (Day 1).
Should you have any questions on the Sedex Conference, please contact the Sedex China helpdesk: +86-(0)21-6103 1622 or [email protected].
In the Morning Session:
- Jonathan Ivelaw-Chapman, Sedex CEO, will begin the event by talking about the journey of Sedex over the past year and the exciting future ahead.
- You will hear from speakers from the United Nations Global Compact and industry-leading brands such as H&M, Kingfisher and The Coca-Cola Company, who will be sharing best practices for supply chain sustainability in China.
- There will then be a panel discussion on “Collaboration, a better way moving forward”.
In the Afternoon Session:
- You will hear from suppliers and industry associations who will be discussing sustainable operations, collaboration and development for Chinese suppliers.
- The Head of Stakeholder Relations at Sedex will then discuss key global trends & the latest news on supply chain sustainability.
We are delighted to announce expert speakers including:
- Justin Bettey, Head of Content and Stakeholder Relations, Sedex
- Vigie Cai,Senior Compliance Manager,Amazon
- Brian Chan, Human & Workplace Rights Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Jianjun Feng, Supply Chain Director, Shanghai Young Sun Printing Co. Ltd
- Fabio Gao, Infrastructure Director, AAC Technologies Holding Inc
- Jonathan Ivelaw-Chapman, Group CEO, Sedex
- Xiaohui Liang, Deputy Chief Economist, China National Textile Association
- Walter Lin, China Operations Manager, Sedex
- Denis Liu, Ethical Supply Chain Manager, ABF Twinings Beverages (Shanghai) Limited
- Aron Qu, General Manager, Leverage Global Limited
- Veronique Rochet, Regional Sustainability Manager，H&M
- Samuel Shum, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Kingfisher
- Lillian Zhang, Compliance Manager, Shanghai Shenda International Co. Ltd
- Simon Zhao, Legal Consultant,（UN）Global Compact Network China
The Sedex China Conference attracts a wide range of members and stakeholders including international brands and retailers from varied sectors, suppliers, NGOs, national industry associations and academic institutions. It will cover a mixture of industry sectors including apparel, food & packing, footwear and electronics.
Retailers and brands attending:
AB-Inbev, ALDI, Amazon, The Coca-Cola Company, DANONE, Falabella, G-Star, H&M, Home Retail Group, Inditex, Japan Airlines, KFC, Kingfisher, LVMH, Marks & Spencer, Mars, Mondelez, Monsoon Accessorize, Mothercare, NBC Universal, Nestle, New Look, P&G, Pepsi-Cola, Royal Mail, Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Tesco, Uniqlo, Walmart, The Walt Disney Company ……
A special early-bird price is only available until 22nd May – click here to book your ticket now and take advantage of this offer!
Join us on the journey to a better and more effective collaboration on supply chain sustainability
With thanks to our Principal Sponsor:
With thanks to our Project Sponsors: