On 3 September 2012, one of our licensed trainers will be delivering Sedex B Member New User training in Istanbul, Turkey.
The training will be delivered by Intertek and is specifically designed for B Members who are new users of the Sedex system.
This session offers a general overview of Sedex and ethical trade, along with instruction on how to use the Sedex system effectively.
This 4.5-hour session covers:
- An introduction to Sedex and Ethical Trade
- How to register and process payment
- How to link to customers on Sedex
- How to add sites of employment
- How to complete the Sedex Self Assessment Questionnaire
- How to add an audit and corrective actions
- How to upload audits and complete your Corrective Action Plan on Sedex
- How to use the new functionalities on Sedex
- How to use Sedex reporting tools
Date : 03.09.2012
Time : 09.00 – 13.30
The training costs 249 TL (Turkish Liras) + VAT per delegate per session.
For further information, or to book a place, please contact Ayta Recai on Tel:+90 212 496 46 87 (direct), or email [email protected].