In this section you will find links to Sedex publications, briefings and reports focused on a diverse range of responsible supply chain topics.
These briefings focus on a range of topics including; key emerging trends for sustainable supply chains by region and emerging CSR topics, risk and performance management in global supply chains, highlighting companies’ achievements of good practice and best practice, impact, collaboration and convergence in responsible business.
- The UK Modern Slavery Act (September 2015)
- Water Risk (March 2015)
- Business Ethics & Corruption (December 2014)
- Future Supply Chain (September 2014)
- Modern Day Slavery (April 2014)
- China (Mar 2014)
- Latin America (Jan 2014)
- Sedex Transparency Briefing – (Nov 2013)
- Fire Safety (August, 2013)
- South & South East Asia (July, 2013)
- Africa (June, 2013)
- Comparison of Codes (ETI Base Code, SA8000, GSCP (2012)
- Sedex Supplier Workbook (2013)
- Practitioner’s Guide for Sustainable Sourcing of Agricultural Raw Materials (2013)