We have put together some resources to help you to drive improvements in ethical and responsible business practices.
In this section you will find:
- Sedex Supplier Workbook: This workbook is a free, publicly available document offering practical guidance to help suppliers all around the world to understand what ‘good practice’ looks like
- Multimedia: Sedex has developed a range of materials to share best practice from around the world and deepen understanding of responsible sourcing this includes our series of six Responsible Sourcing Insight films
- Code Comparison Document: Sedex supports members from a number of different countries and sectors who are exposed to multiple codes and standards, this document provides guidance on the scope of 3 of the most relevant codes and standards for our members – SA8000, GSCP reference code and ETI base code.
- Publications: Useful publications and reports including Sedex Briefings, the Supplier Workbook and resources from other sustainability and CSR organisations
- Useful links: A collection of links to useful organisations and information sources
- FAQs: Answers to some of the most common questions we receive about Sedex
For auditing resources, including SMETA guidance documents, please visit our ‘Ethical audits’ section.