Sedex has developed a suite of publications and multimedia resources to help you to drive improvements in ethical and responsible business practices.
In this section you will find:
- Sedex Supplier Workbook: This workbook is a free, publicly available document offering practical guidance to help suppliers all around the world to understand what ‘good practice’ looks like
- Multimedia: Sedex has developed a range of materials to share best practice from around the world and deepen understanding of responsible sourcing. This includes our series of six Responsible Sourcing Insight films
- Code Comparison Document: Sedex supports members from a number of different countries and sectors who are exposed to multiple codes and standards, this document provides guidance on the scope of three of the most relevant codes and standards for our members – SA8000, GSCP reference code and ETI base code.
- Publications: Useful publications and reports including Sedex Briefings, the Supplier Workbook and resources from other sustainability and CSR organisations
- Useful links: A collection of links to useful organisations and information sources
- FAQs: Answers to some of the most common questions we receive about Sedex
For auditing resources, including SMETA guidance documents, please visit our ‘Ethical audits’ section.