Auditing your suppliers and internal sites of employment can be an effective way to verify information and identify any potential issues.
To help members with this often time consuming and resource heavy process, Sedex offers an Audit Management service.
Our team of Sedex system experts can encourage and support sites throughout the whole audit process – from booking the audit, to uploading and submitting corrective actions – helping you to keep your audit programme on track.
The Audit Management service includes
- Dedicated project management
Targeted, expert advice & multi-lingual support
- Creation of bespoke communication materials for the project
- Focused, informative webinars to set expectations and prepare the sites for the audit process
- Individual phone calls and e-mails to sites to troubleshoot and offer support throughout the audit process
- Regular reports enabling you to monitor progress and outcomes of the auditing programme, as well as giving you a clear picture of audit issues and how they are being resolved
For more information on our Audit Management service please contact your Account Manager.