AB membership is suitable for companies who wish to view and run reports on their suppliers’ ethical data, manage information on their own facilities, and share information with customers.
As an AB member you are able to access your suppliers’ information, including self assessments, audit reports, corrective action plans and certifications. You can also enter information on your own site of employment and share this with your customers.
AB membership also provides you with access to a Risk Assessment tool, developed in partnership with global risk experts, Maplecroft.
Our AB members span a wide variety of organisations, including international brands, agents, importers, service providers and manufacturers. Click here for a full list of AB members.
Key benefits and features
- complete visibility of your suppliers’ information
- ability to run reports on supplier data and track suppliers’ progress, helping you to drive improvements in ethical performance
- ability to share your company information with multiple customers in one secure place
- Risk Assessment tool to help you identify the likelihood of risk in your supply chain and prioritise resources accordingly
- dedicated Account Management and ongoing support
- bespoke training to help you roll out Sedex within your company and to your suppliers
In addition to the above, Sedex members can benefit from:
- access to a global multilingual helpdesk and support materials
- opportunities to participate in working groups and help shape future Sedex developments
- access to a common audit methodology and report format (SMETA)
- member events that facilitate knowledge sharing between members
- quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date with Sedex activities and industry news
- links with other collaborative projects and industry bodies
Click here for more information on how Sedex can benefit your business.
There is a one off joining fee for AB members, plus an annual membership cost. These are based on your company turnover. Please visit our ‘Pricing’ page for more information.
Become an AB member
To apply for AB membership please click here to start the registration process and complete the online registration form. On the registration form please select ‘AB-member’ as the type of membership you require.
Once you have submitted your registration form, a member of the Sedex team will contact you within the next few days to discuss the next steps. For more information please see ‘How do I join?’.
Click here to download the Sedex membership rules (122KB).
If you need more information, please visit ‘Membership options’ where we have put together a few questions to help you determine which membership type is best for you.
Alternatively, please contact us.